- Parents/ students need to make an appointment with Narimaya's admission officer
- Applicants must fill up the Application Form and the requirement must be sent to the Admission Officer.
- The Application Form can be bought at the Administration Office and must be fully completed.
- Applicants should read and understand all the policies and requirements which are stated on the form.
- The applicants should take the Admission Test. Admission Test will be held after an appointment with the Admission Officer.
- The Admission Test will be a Written Test and Interview (if needed). The tests are Mathematics, English, Science and Chinese.
- The Admission Test will only be for Primary 1 – Grade 12.
- Upon notification of acceptance, parents are required to remit payment of the following fees:
- Enrollment Fee
- Activity Fee
- School Fee
- Books and Uniforms
- All Payments are Non-Refundable and Non-Transferable
Documents Needed :
- Completed Application Form
- Copy of Birth Certificate
- Copy of Family Card
- Copy of Student’s Latest Certificate of Graduation (P1-G12)
- Student’s Report Card from Previous School
- Copy of Student’s Report Card from Previous School
- Copy of SKHUN – legalized (For G7 – G12)
- Letter of Transfer from previous school acknowledge by Local Government
- Form 8355 from previous school
- Letter of previous school’s Accreditation – copy & legalized
- Copy of previous school’s Operational License
- 3×4 sized photographs of the students wearing Lyone Dale uniform